If you want to convert PDF files into a Word document in mobile, here I used the Office Suite 8 app to Convert PDF File to Word File.
A portable document format file is a snapshot of a document that assures that the content and format of the document remain unchanged because it is transferred.
Changing the PDF document in the word document is most important for some reasons like you may need to edit the information in the PDF document or add new information to the file.
Many free online services, offline and Android allow users to convert documents in Word format from PDF to PC and mobile.
Use of PDF Files
Word documents can be easily changed and saved fresh, but PDF documents are safe and cannot be easily edited or changed.
Across all platforms, devices, and operating systems, PDF documents never lose their formatting, whereas word documents can look completely different on Apple Mac than a Windows computer.
Easy to open on a PDF smartphone or tablet. Even whole books can be easily viewed on your smartphone, when they are saved or converted to PDF format.
A PDF document can be further preserved by adding a password, but word document text can be easily copied.
Older versions of the word processing program can not open the DOC or DOCX files saved in the new version. But PDF documents are not associated with any specific version and it will look exactly as it was years ago.
Convert PDF File to Word File in Mobile using Office Suite 8 App
- First of all, you need to download OfficeSuite 8 app, And install OfficeSuite app on your Android smartphone.
- After installing OfficeSuite, open the app by accepting the required terms and conditions. Tap on the three lines on the left side of the OfficeSuite app home interface.
- Here you choose the memory options where your pdf file is detected. If you have a MicroSD card on your mobile this will show you SD card option or the phone will click on the mobile icon to select internal storage.
- Now open the folder where PDF search and select the PDF you want to convert. This will open your PDF in a new page where various operations can be done.
- At the top of the page, you have an option of CONVERT TO WORD. Tap here to convert your PDF to. DOC format and by changing this file to the same folder or new folder, click on the save button.
This has changed your PDF file into the word file. There are many applications that can convert PDF to word, but here I choose OfficeSite app because it is a complete office package where you can edit, view and create any files.